Sunday, February 3, 2019

The Emancipator n the Liberator #2019

I rap, I Sing I sing n Rap at the same time!
and I rock n roll Plus I get down On the Freshest
Hot out the oven Hit music or just
Killer ass TB beats! Support Pistol Pete

@Tampa You should see How a Hater be looking at Me!
tell me how could a Racist Priest be Righteous
without God's love in your works keep faith my Negus
Putin in work

So, you can feel that Real Skill that Appeal to the real deal https://www.reverbnation.com/guttastreetgangentertainment
look, they got my people Trapped still, we in the field still
Its kinda ILL they kidnapped Us but they lock us Up
while wheel n deal them Legal pills that kill for-real for real!

The Beast whole entire Job is to keep Us down
way down underneath
can You see the hate is what they Preach
or what about the Fear is what they Teach
How could you believe the Devil when he speak That Hate Speech

We living in the hood in the cut right off in the Ghetto
Broken Glass all on the corner its Hot even in the Snow
Looks its Just trash sitting all in the streets
its Sick in Poverty is worst then a Disease they brought POLIO
when you see that whole adults in Our community cant even read

So, how do you swim in that water in the deep sea
12 trying entrap Us trying to fill up the Penitentiary
they call me a Spade, they call me a Coon, even a Porch Monkey!
 
Just know its the Jesus in me mixed with the Satan in them
I Don't tell the devil My route that's Judas
Julius Cascar got stabbed in the back by Brutus

please remember evil people put that blood money 1st
Just know i believe in God even if you don't see me Go to church
in the wrath of God they gonna get what they deserve

I try to push my people past this state we in
In the land of the Free reparations will becoming to us
within we are blessed with our true Inheritance
just like God gave us protection from the Sun, no Sun lotion!




No comments:

Post a Comment