Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ok I'm getting back to work studio grizzle flow flow! my people  motivate me so much!!! I just wanted to say THANK U to all my supporters God bless you n I will always appreciate you music has brought me a long way I believe in my fans so much i call them Fam BC u saw something in me that I thought no one else could i love that beautiful loving-kindness and compassionate Talent along with soulful spirit! Pistol Pete  you know I'm straight out of Tampa but i just came from clearwater, fl. but right now I'm in st. Pete blogger me and hash tag this ‪#‎TB #pistolpete at the beginning of this year starting about Jan. 13th I dropped Pistol Pete "my point of view Vol. 1" that was My new years resolution! for 2015 and My 27th birthday! and then on  the 31st of Jan. was my sons 6th birthday then we shoot Juniors first music video named show up and on Feb. 8 2015 I was celebrating my 400th show and my 2nd mix-tape of the Year "My point of view vol. 2"  then in march we celebrated my main man Ella Ella birthday Bash slash documentary music video shoot that happen at 3 different night clubs in Tampa bay and then on march 15th 2015 I dropped my 3rd Mix-tape of the year named "Shootin Star" then we shoot a music video for shiner named straight outta Tampa! and i hosted and performer at my own Block Party with loyalty Gang and  April 28th 2015 I dropped my 4th mix-tape of the year shout out Bay Day and ill see you at the Tampa Music Conference 

No comments:

Post a Comment